Andromedical Male Enhancement: A Brief History
Andromedical was founded in the year 2000, after 4 years of clinical and medical research, with the collaboration of Doctor Eduardo A. Gómez de Diego's own patients, regarding the employment of an orthopedic penile augmentation apparatus.
With these favorable results, Andromedical came into being through the sole initiative of its founding partner, Doctor Eduardo Gómez de Diego, in order to satisfy the growing demand of patients worried about erectile dysfunction, impotence and the size and form of their penis.
Andromedical then started the manufacturing of Andropenis as a penile extender, offering solutions for dimensional and formational penis problems. The patient's response has been favorable, due to the visible results gained.
At the same time, the praise given to the Andropenis extender by urologists and surgeons has been very positive, especially for the treatment of clinical cases of Peyronie's disease and to prevent penile surgery side effects. Since its founding, Andromedical has had an special vision for opening and developing new markets and consolidating its presence in mature markets.
Andromedical currently operates at a global level and sells its products in over more than 165 countries. The company has acquired a very high level of specialization, allowing it to position as one of the market leaders in units sold and invoiced amount. All this is thanks to its main competitive advantage; Certified Medical Quality, which assures effectiveness and safety, in addition to our professional and personalized customer service.
- 2003: European Patent Number: EP 1473000 A1
- 2002: Spain Patent: 200100952/6 | External resources
- 2004: Hong Kong Patent: HK1070553 | External resources
- 2004: Japanese Patent Number: JP 2004-321780 A
- 2006: Chinese Patent Number: ZL 200410030150.3 | External resources
- 2006: Taiwanese Patent Number: 286929 | External resources
- 2006: Indian Patent Number: 701/DEL/2004 | External resources
- 2006: Brazilian Patent Number: MU 8502551-8 U | External resources
- 2007: US Patent Number: US 7,276,040 B2 | External resources
- 2012: US Patent Number: US 2012/0220820 A1
- 2012: European Patent Number: EP 2491897 A1
- Andromedical USA | External resources
- Andromedical India | External resources
- Andromedical European Union | External resources
- Andromedical China
- Andromedical Taiwan | External resources
- Andromedical Canada | External resources
- Andromedical Spain | External resources
- Andromedical Japan | External resources
- Andropenis USA | External resources
- Andropenis India | External resources
- Andropenis European Union | External resources
- Andropenis China
- Andropenis Taiwan | External resources
- Andropenis Canada | External resources
- Andropenis Australia | External resources
- Andropenis Spain | External resources
Dr. Eduardo Gómez de Diego's professional profile:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, Complutense University of Madrid, Spain, 1991.
- Medical Andrologist, member number 45,595, of the Madrid Medical College.
- Nutrition assessor for the Spanish Para-Olympics team for at the 1996 Atlanta Olympic Games (USA), 1995-1996.
- Emergency Care Doctor for the Red Cross and First Aid Professor, Madrid, Spain, 1992-1994.
- Researcher for the Ministry of Culture, Spain, 1991-1994.
- Researcher and Teacher, Complutense University of Madrid, Spain, 1990-1991.
- Active member of:
- Spanish Society of Andrology, ASESA.
- Asian Society of Andrology, ASA.
- Japanese Society of Andrology, JSA.
- European Society of Sexual Medicine, ESSM.
- British Society of Andrology, BSA.
- Italian Society of Andrology, SIA.
- International Society of Sexual Medicine, ISSM.
Click here to discover the Andromedical products
Andromedical was also the first company to manufacture a penile extender based on the principle of traction holding several scientific and medical certificates.