In the study by Gontero with Andropenis penis extender (BJUI), sexual function was assessed by administering the erectile function (EF) domain of the validated International Index of Erectile Function (IIEF) questionnaire at baseline and at the end of the study (after 12 months). IIEF EF domain scores significantly improved from a mean baseline value of 19.9 (SD 8.77) to 27.1 (SD 1.4) at 12 months (Wilcoxon Z test: -2.677; p=.007). Specifically, after the 6-month post-treatment period, the IIEF EF domain scores normalized in 5 out of 6 patients with mild ED at baseline, in 1/1 with moderate ED at baseline and in 2/2 with severe ED at baseline and it was unchanged in 1/6 with mild ED. None of the 9 patients with normal pre-treatment erectile function scored abnormal IIEF EF domain values at 1 year. The favourable impact of the Andropenis on sexual function was further underlined by the post-treatment non-validated satisfaction questionnaire (table 1). Mean reported score for question 4 that asked: “How would you rate your sexual life?” was consistent with mild to significant improvement. The authors suggest that the improved sexual performance after the use of the Andropenis is likely to be due to the increased penile size.
CONCLUSION: Taking these points into consideration, we confirm that Andropenis has no negative side effects on sexual activity on a short or long-term basis. On the contrary, using Andropenis would transmit confidence to the patient, with the reassurance that his penis will grow and that the quality of his erection will also improve. Consequently, his confidence and self-esteem will increase steadily, which, in turn, can enhance foreplay and improve positive expectations from sexual intercourse.
1. MANAGEMENT OF PENILE SHORTENING AFTER PEYRONIE’S DISEASE SURGERY. Dr Moncada, Madrid (ES). 10th Congress of the European Society for Sexual Medicine (ESSM). Dr Moncada, 25 – 28 November, 2007. Lisboa Congress Center, Lisbon (Portugal).
2. A PILOT PHASE II PROSPECTIVE STUDY TO TEST THE “EFFICACY” AND TOLERABILITY OF A PENILE EXTENDER DEVICE IN THE TREATMENT OF “SHORT PENIS”. Paolo Gontero, Massimiliano Di Marco, Gianluca Giubilei, Giovanni Pappagallo, Andrea Zitella, Alessandro Tizzani, Nicola Mondaini. BJU Int, in press.
3. PENILE EXTENDER DEVICE IN THE TREATMENT OF PENILE CURVATURE DUE TO PEYRONIE’S DISEASE – PHASE II PROSPECTIVE STUDY. Paolo Gontero, Massimiliano Di Marco, Gianluca Giubilei, Giovanni Pappagallo, Andrea Zitella, Alessandro Tizzani, Nicola Mondaini. J Sex Med, second revision submitted; Oral presentation at the ESSM Congress, Lisbon (Portugal) 2007.
4. EFFECTS ON PENILE SIZE WITH PENILE EXTENSOR BY TRACTION FORCE. (Report of 30 cases) Z Lee, XB Zhu, YD Liu, WJ Ye, YX Wang. Shanghai Institute of Andrology, Renji Hospital Affiliated to Medical. College, Shanghai Jiaotong University, Shanghai (China) 2001
5. Cappellieri JC: Diagnostic evaluation of the erectile function domain of the International Index of Erectile Function. Urology 1999; 54: 346.
6. PENIS ENLARGEMENT; PATIENT CLASSIFICATION BASED ON A PSYCHOLOGICAL STUDY.Fernando Molina-Campuzano, clinic psychologist, Madrid (España).
$99 / €99 / 89£ / 149 AU$-CA$. Free Shipping
SAVE $ 50 / € 50 in Kits